Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy December Birthdays!

Our family seems to have a lot of December events. In addition to the obvious one - Christmas - there are several birthdays and anniversaries.

My grandson Stephen's is on the 11th.


He lives in Georgia so I could use a Crab and Company card for him. His mom said he laughed at the booglie eyes!


And really liked the check inside too:-)









My stepmother-in-law's b-day is on the 12th.

I made this card at a "stamp camp" last year, so I don't remember much about it.



One of our Adopt-A-Teen girls, Jodie, at Freedom Village has a birthday on the 16th (I forgot to take a picture of her card) and our newest AAT, Ravyn's birthday is on the 27th and no pic of her card either.

My granddaughter Paula's b-day is the 28th.
The House Mouse images are some of my favorites and Paula's too now! The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

The party hat paper is from a House Mouse set. The cupcake brad was something I came across on the internet. The ribbon was from AC Moore.


My DH's b-day is on the 30th.

He is a real car buff, so -- the antique car is from SU's Thoughts of Father. The bird and watering can is stamped in Versamark. The car is colored with pencils and Gamsol.

Then there are our SBS22 sisters birthdays and anniversaries in December - Chrissie, Nancy and Anne's anniversaries and Norma and Gwen's birthdays. I'm sorry I didn't get your cards done. But I hope all of you had happy days with many more to follow.

Other December birthdays that I don't normally send cards to are my sister-in-law Marion on the 10th, my niece Sarah Beth on the 20th, and a brother, Richard on the 23rd (talk about a bad b-day!).

Have a fantastic week!


No comments: