Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Adventure in Frustration

This is my first try at blogging - so far very frustrating. Good thing my DD has a great sense of humor and is willing to put up with my computer ignorance. She set up her blog a couple days ago and has been helping me with mine.

I started making cards at a mini workshop at a ladies retreat I went to with a dear friend, Ruth. Shortly after that I went to a Creative Women workshop at our church when my friend Kim did a mini stamping program. In July, 2006, Kim had an SU workshop at her home and the rest is history. I haven't really designed many of my own, but I sure have CASED lots of them! My love of cardmaking is second only to my love of eating:(

Now to decide which of my many, many cards to upload first -- seasonal, birthday, get well, thinking of you, oldest cards, newest cards -- decisions, decisions. I definitely cannot make all these decisions on an empty stomach:)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Can't wait to see those cards and become acquainted with you and the rest of the group.
I have only had my Blog up and running since the beginning of the month, but I'm gradually getting used to how things are done.
Here's to our future association!
To check out my Blog
Click here
Chrissie

Sarah Elliott said...

Your room looks like mine - organized on one side and piles on the other - lol. Looking forward to our SBS22 group.
Sarah