Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Easter Card

I finally finished my first Easter card for this season.  This is for Tilda's Town challenge today.  That is if I get it posted in time.

I used Tilda Hiding Easter Egg from the new Easter and Spring Collection from Magnolia.


The cardstock is from SU - Wisteria Wonder - perfect color for Easter!
Tilda is colored with Copics and cut with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals die.
The grass is cut using the Doohickey Grass die.
The flowers are all from Hooked on Craft.
The ribbon from my stash.

This is not an easel - heavens what is this world coming to?!

The paper is from Magnolia's Hoppy Spring/Easter Paper collection from a couple years ago.
The little bunny is from my stash.
The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is from Magnolia.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Huggeroonies,

13 comments:

Damarys said...

Kathy, your bunny Tilda is beautifully colored!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable:) I love this stamp and you did a great job!:)
Tabitha

loz said...

Fabulous card and beautiful coloring Kathy..Loz

Scrapylu Creations said...

So cute love that bunny!

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card, lovely stamp.
Francy

Norma said...

Wonderful card, Kathy. Cute scene. Love the design of the DP you used for the grass diecuts. Tilda is adorable--I guess I will be colouring her next. Cute bunny in the inside.
Hugs,
Norma

Louise said...

Oh wow!! so very cute
hugs
Louise

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Kathy. Love how you colored Tilda. And those flowers are awesome. Very springy.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

cathylynn said...

Kathy this is totally cute! Great job!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Rene said...

Oh my goodness! Cute cute cute CUTE! Love it!
Rene :D

Kelly said...

That is a springy card, great flowers. I love that grass too. Tilda is so pretty she looks great. Beautiful card Kathy.

EnblogSail said...

This is is so cool. Beautiful
Caryl

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and adorable Easter card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio