Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Blog Hop Challenge Card

This is my first attempt at a 6x6 card. I really liked the larger area to play with. I may do more of these larger cards if I can find envelopes for them.

The images are from Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Let's Get Stuffed. SU cardstocks were True Thyme, Always Artichoke and More Mustard. The images were colored with SU markers. The background paper and ribbon came from JoAnne's. The leaf brads were purchased online. This was a really fun card to do.

Happy Blog Hopping and Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Deby said...

Kath, Talk to Rox. She found 6x6 envelopes at BJs I believe! Good work though!!! You're amazing...

Chrissie said...

Lovely colours Kathy, and some great stuff on your blog!
Chrissie

Marge said...

Great job on the sketch, Kathy! Makes me hungry for turkey & all the trimmings! Yum, yum!!! ;-)Really like that fall ribbon too!

Anonymous said...

Great card Kathy! Fall is in the air!! Thanks for playing!

Cheers!

Sarah Elliott said...

Love your card - great job.