Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thursday Night Classes

Last Thursday night several ladies from my church met for the first week of a 6-week study using Leslie Parrott's book You Matter More Than You Think. All of us need encouragement and praise and to find our place in God's plan for our lives. When I got home and checked my emails there was a "chain email" there from my friend Ruth. Here it is:
Prayer
Leave yesterday alone (it's gone)
Live today (count your blessings)
Don't worry about tomorrow (it may not come)

Dear God,

The lady reading this is beautiful,
classy & strong and I love her.
Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel
above expectations.
Help her to shine in darkest places
and love where it is impossible to love.
Protect her at all times, lift her up
when she needs you the most and let her
know that when she walks with You,
she will always be safe.
This is just what we were discussing at class. I had been working on some more Thanksgiving cards, so I copied this Prayer and put it inside the cards and will distribute them this week.

I named this one Thanksgiving Encouragement.









Have a wonderful, blessed week,

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is awesome...how very encouraging! Thank you so much for the beautiful Thanksgiving card! Love it!

Sarah Elliott said...

Very encouraging.

Just wanted to say thank you for my thanksgiving card, I received it last week but forgot to let you know. I really love it!