Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Co-workers note cards

This year for Christmas I made each of the girls I work with a set of 4 note cards and personalized them.

The names were computer generated and printed first.

Then card designs were all done with my Cuttlebug folders and Scor-Pal using ideas from a website featuring similar cards.

There are small self-adhesive pearls on the Birds and Swirls card.



The Stylized Flowers card was colored with Stampin' Up markers using a very light touch with the marker so as to not flatten the embossing.

Each card was mounted on a different colored base and had matching colored envelopes.
The girls really liked their cards.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, so elegant. Kim

Anne said...

WOW! These are gorgeous! Simple and classy. Great job! I would love to learn how to do the multiple embossing designs. It looks fabulous!

Gwen said...

OH! Beautiful!!! I bet they loved them!!!