Sunday, April 25, 2010

Edwin Birthday Card

My son's birthday was the end of March. Making "guy" cards is a real challenge for me. After a lot of thought and mis-starts, here is the card I finally came up with.

Guitar Edwin was my first choice for the card. I wanted an outdoor scene so clouds and the Spring Tree were perfect for the front. The background cloud paper is SU Welcome Neighbor Designer Series and the grass paper is from Joann Fabrics.

The Copics used on Edwin were:
Skin - E000, 01, 00, 11, R20, 000
Guitar - E35, 37, 57
Hair - E19, 99
Clothes - C6, 8, G21, 24, 28, Y08
Tree - E47, 57, G24, YG03, RV00, 02, 04, BV31




The inside top paper is from SU Sweet Pea DP; sentiments are Cornish Heritage Farms Birthday Centers.

It's really hard to believe he is a Version 4.0 this year!!

His wife drew little mouths on the faces and a circle for Guitar Edwin's mouth. I haven't seen that yet, but his sister said the mouths were cute.


The lower inside is covered with another great print from the SU Sweet Pea designer series.

Edwin riding his bike, Tilda holding a puppy and Rufus made a really neat scene that he loved.

I used a lot of markers on this one! The only ones I remembered to write down were

Rufus - RV10, 11, E33, 37
Stone wall - N2, 4, YG 09, E42

The sentiment stamp is SU.




Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Blessings,

No comments: