Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friends Moved into New Homes!

Do you ever forget what really neat stamps are in sets that you rarely use? I sure do :-(
I came across these cute owls from Gina K's set Owl Always Love You and the sentiment Congratulations on your new nest.

One of my favorite payroll clients recently moved into a new home and here is the card I made for them.

They absolutely loved the card!
The background is Cuttlebugged with the Leafy Branch and the oval with Distressed Stripes folders.
The ovals were cut with my Petite Scallop Ovals and the sun with Petite Circles.

Cardstock was SU Handsome Hunter and Soft Sky.
Copics used to color the image were:
E11, 17, 19, 29, 40, W02, 2, R02, 05, G24 and 29.



The house was cut using my Nesties Scalloped Rectangles. This house is from SU Welcome Neighbors DP.












My friend Susan also moved into her new house after months of delays on the closing. I KNEW that a cheery "Welcome to your new nest" card was in order.

Here is her card - same stamp set, same Copic colors, same Cuttlebug folders.

Hey, while I had them out for one and was on a new nest roll, I used them for two and a spare!





The inside of her card was just slightly different, but the same designer paper pack.




Thanks for looking and may all your new nests be comfy!




Blessings,

No comments: