Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tilda Baking Caddy

I had so much fun making the desk caddy for my co-worker who left that I made another one using a kitchen theme - Baking Caddy.


Here is an overall view of it.

I used Tilda with Cowberry Muffin, Tilda Baking, Kitchen Tilda and 60's Tilda.

The DP's came from the DCWV stack "Sweet".















Tilda with Cowberry Muffin

Dress - G20, 21, 24, R08, G28, V000, 12, 15
Spoon - E30, 31
Shoes - V000, 17, 09, Glossy
Wings - Star dust Stickles


Baking Tilda

Blouse - Y21, 23, 26
Apron - E04, 07, FV2
Dough - E42, 43
Rolling pin - R14, E50

Baking stand is the bottom of the Kitchen background, with the top shelves and jars cut off, then turned upside down to became Tilda's work surface.
Cupboard colors - B93, G21, E43, R30, R32, E40.




Kitchen Tilda

Scarf & apron - BG 000, 01, 02, 05, 07
Dress & socks - R000, 81, 83, 85
Shoes - E50, 51, 59, Glossy accents
Spoon - E33, 35











60's Tilda

Dress, bow & socks - R30, 32, 35
Dots highlited with Sakura clear stardust pen

Lollipop - FB2, R08, E40, Glossy accents
Her seat is the cowberry muffin with the top cut off - B93, 97.

I added a piece of narrow satin ribbon to the seat.

Thanks for taking time to look.

Huggeroonies,

4 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so darling Kathy! You've done a wonderful job getting all those baking themed Tilda's together and the dp is wonderful. What a super project...hugs...Barb

Maureen said...

Aw Kathy what a great idea! Love the images you chose; I don't think I've seen the one with her rolling out the dough before! Well done!

JzScrapRN said...

Hi Kathy- luv your creations- especially luv the baking caddy- do you have a set of instructions for this card? If you do please email or point me in the right direction. Have to get some of those yummy in my tummy collection cuties.

*Alison* said...

Okay.. I would love to know how you made this.. :) very cool.. hugs