Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jean!

My co-worker Jean and I share the same birthday.  I made her this really cute Tilda with Rose easel card using a Kleenex box for the background.  The card looks more fallish than summer with the colors, but she didn't mind at all! 

I added some Stickles Diamond Dust to swirls printed on the box.  Tilda was colored with the following Copics:
Hair: E99,97 Y21, 11
Clothes: E19, 17, 13,11
Face: E000, 00, 11, R20
Rose: E04, RV11, 10, G94
Highlights: Sakura Clear Star pen
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from my stash.

 


 Here is her card opened.



I made the arrangement on the inside of the card using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, leaves punched with a MS Branch punch and wheat stems from ACMoore or Michaels.



 
Here is a close up of the greeting and the flower arrangement.

 Thanks so much for stopping by.
Please leave a comment so I'll know you were here!


Blessings on your day!Huggeroonies,

2 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Another gorgeous card. Can you tell I'm really impressed with your artwork? Give my love to Riley and Sophie.
Sue S.

Gloria Dawson said...

What a clever card! Tilda is beautifully colored and I love the way you arranged the lovely flowers!

Blessings,
Gloria