Friday, July 09, 2010

Kitchen Caddy - Singing Tilda

Our worship leader has accepted a position of full time music minister at another church beginning July 1.  She has been a very good friend over the years she and her family have been at our church.

As a going away gift I made her a Kitchen Caddy featuring 4 Tildas with a food related theme. Here is a picture of the caddy with a few simple filler items in it. 
This is the card I made for her using Singing Tilda.  I just received this stamp from Diana at Magnolia-licious store.                                                          Tilda is colored with my Copic markers and her gown is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Background papers are from Stampin Up and punched with an MS border punch.
Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit.
Huggeroonies,

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh how adorable! I love the little Kitchen Caddy and how you did it! What a wonderful gift and I'm sure she will treasure it! Beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy...oh how clever!! Your caddy is perfect. I love it! And your singing Tilda is beautiful as well! Pat Frank

Barb Hardeman said...

Kathy, your Kitchen Caddy is simply adorable! What a treasure this will be for your friend! Love how you did the Singing Tilda card. Awesome job...hugs...Barb

Card Crazy said...

Singing Tilda. Isn't she a beauty? Love your card and the caddy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome gift for your friend. I love the card you made with the singing Tilda, she looks beautiful.
hugs,
Shell

linda said...

What a great kitchen caddy!! Love it!

Peggie said...

Wonderful caddy. And charming card.

orangedaisy said...

beautiful, sure it will be treasured
where can i find instructions for the caddy as it would be ideal for my craft desk to store my copics
thanks in advance