Rene Comstock has awarded me with the Cherry On Top Award for having a beautiful blog! Thank you, Rene, for thinking of my blog for this award.
I have met so many new friends since joining the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. Every blog I visit is an inspiration to me. You ladies just blow me away with the awesome cards you create.
As part of accepting this award, I have to do the following:
1. Thank the person who bestowed the award on me. Thank you again, Rene! Visit her blog at http://cardsbyrbowen.blogspot.com/
2. Copy the award to my blog, which I have done.
3. List three things I love about myself. I had to spend some time thinking about this requirement. So here goes - I love being an encourager and trying to help others. I love being able to share things I've learned and to share the abundant material blessings that God has blessed me with. I love learning and trying new things like taking the Color Me Creative Copic Classes. Wow - have I ever learned a lot with those classes.
4. Publish a picture that I love. I don't have a digital picture of my kids, so I have chosen a picture of our kitties when they were healthy and still with us. They are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge.
5. Finally pass the award on to five others. So here you go -
Cami Mayeda - http://www.captureaheart-cami.blogspot.com/
Peggie Wilkins - http://stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com/
Pat Frank - http://cards2cherish.blogspot.com/
Regina Riberio - http://regina-riberio.blogspot.com/
Maureen Kuppe - http://www.seaofcreativechaos.com/
Ladies would you kindly stop by my blog and pick up your award!?
I had a very difficult time choosing only five. I really appreciate everyone who visits my blog and who post pictures of their cards for me to look at and drool over. You all are just the best! Thank you all for being such wonderful cyber friends.
Blessings in abundance and huggeroonies without number,