Saturday, August 16, 2008

Martha Stewart Birds



When I was in Wal Mart the other day the craft and stamping aisle pulled my shopping cart right in as I tried desperately to keep it going straight. I really had no choice but to go down that aisle. I saw this wonderful set of bird stamps by Martha Stewart.

Now I am not particularly an MS fan, but these birds are really beautiful. So here is a picture of the note cards I made with them.

I colored them with Koh-i-Noor pencils from Gina K. and blended the colors with a Prismacolor Colorless Blender pencil. I am very pleased with the way they turned out.

That's all for now. Have a great evening and rest of the weekend.

Blessings,

9 comments:

Becky said...

Those darn carts have a mind of their own when it comes to the craft aisles!! Love the birds they turned out very nice :O)

suzann said...

Kim Marie sent me over here! Glad she did! These cards are gorgeous. I love the birdie images (not a Martha Stewart fan, either) and you colored them in perfectly.

Great blog, hope you have a good time with it!

TeresaW said...

Hello Kathy, thanks for your comment on my flowersoft card from my friend, it reminded me I haven't come to see you for a while. I'm glad I did now. I love those birdies that you have just done. Makes me want to check out Martha. (Is there something wrong with Martha)?

Kim Marie said...

These are VERY beautiful, Kathy! They are almost photographs! Wow.
Kim

Chrissie said...

Oh my!
These are just stunning!
What a clever girl!
Chrissie

Cindy Vernon said...

Your coloring is just fantastic on these!

NormaJ said...

Great set of stamps Kathy. And you
did a nice job on them too.

spikescreativeside said...

Don't cha just hate it when that happens! Mine tend to never leave that crafting section! I love the amazing colouring job you did on those birds! WOW!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow...incredible coloring!!!