Thursday, December 08, 2011

House Mouse Calendar in Color

A group of my husband's high school classmates meet the first Wednesday of each month for lunch and to just chat and catch up.
This month was the Christmas gift exchange.  Who do you think was assigned the task of getting a small gift?  You got it -- ME !!  So I suggested one of the House Mouse calendars I had made a couple weeks ago.  I worked furiously getting it all colored Monday and Tuesday.

Here it is in all it's colorful glory!!  (Please excuse the fuzzy pictures)

 Thanks so for your visit today!  Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the House Mouse antics.  They sure are cute little guys.  Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Huggeroonies,

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

I'm in love with these little meeses all over again. This calendar is to die for!
Sue S.

Sharon Caudle said...

What an adorable calendar and what a lot of work!!! I bet it looks soooo amazing in person! I can't pick a favorite month cause they're all fantastic!
hugs, Sharon

Kelly said...

WOW I love the calendar, great job! They are so cute and will make a nice gift.