Monday, January 28, 2013

Daughter's Birthday Card

My older daughter celebrated a birthday on January 20.  And I am just getting her card in the mail to her.  I did talk to her on her big day and told her the card would be late :( I'm really trying to get on top of the cards and not be late so often.

Here is her card.


This amazing paper is from DCWV The Coral Couture Stack.  All of the papers are gorgeous!  I love coral and turquoise so this stack was shouting at me as soon as I entered Jo-Ann Fabrics a couple weeks ago.  Just to sweeten the deal, the stack was on sale at 50% off!

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up!  The card stock was just too pretty to cover it up with anything.

The easel card open -


The paper on the easel is also from the Coral Couture stack.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The panel behind Tilda was cut using Spellbinders Floral Ovals.
Tilda With Big Tulip was colored with Copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  You have made my day!

Huggeroonies,

13 comments:

Kelly said...

I love those colors too. Your paper is really pretty and I am glad you left it as is. What a neat surprise inside to see that gorgeous Tilda with some flowers. Your card is divine.
Hugs Kelly

Rene said...

Lovely! I am sure she will adore it!
Rene :D

Frances said...

Hi, Kathy, Thank you for the wonderful card you sent for my Bday, I just received it today, and it's so lovely, even my husband loves it. Hugs, Frances.

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, love it.
Hugs Renate

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and eleganti card, the paper are fantastic.
Francy

Sylvia said...

I totally agree with you Kathy this DP is fabulous and you made a gorgeous card with it. Also the way you colored Tilda is beautiful.
xxxSylvia

Karen said...

So very pretty Kathy! : )

loz said...

Hello Kathy. Your card and image are so Beautiful..Loz

cathylynn said...

Kathy your daughter's card is beautiful. I love the colors and I'm sure your daughter will treasure this beauty!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Christina C. said...

This is beautiful, Kathy! I have this cute Tilda on order....outstanding job coloring and showcasing her!

EnblogSail said...

V sophisticated in look!
Caryl

Chris said...

Wow, this is gorgeous.

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet and lovely card for your daughter Kathy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio