Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yummy Ice Cream

My husband's school van rider, Abby, is usually very good while being transported to and from school. As a special reward for her this year, he got permission to stop at a local ice cream place and get her some as a treat. She was very surprised.
She and her father came to visit us a few days later. While dad was using tools in the garage, she and I made a House Mouse card - Mice Scream for Ice Cream.

 Instead of using my Copics, I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I haven't practiced coloring the mice with Copics and didn't want to spoil the card with a poor coloring job.

The ice cream cone paper is from Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow paper pack.

Isn't it just the most perfect thing?

 The inside paper was from a Gina K birthday paper pack from several years ago.  The sentiment and stamped cones are from Gina K's 100% Sweet stamp set.

The hearts are cut with Nesties Scalloped Hearts dies.

The card is signed from Daisy, Mee-Ow, Abby Cat, and Puddy - our pets.  Abby girl named Abby Cat and Puddy for us.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoying a cool ice cream treat with me!

Huggeroonies,

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

So sweet, Kathy. Your young friend Abby is really special, isn't she? and you and your husband are so caring to treat her as such.
Sue S.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so fun. I love the mice and all the ice cream. TFS.

Sandy said...

Yummy, yummy - cute card and I have this image too. Would love a nice dish of chocolate ice cream right now with hot fudge on top!!
XO
Sandy